Something else I learned in this process. More hairspray=easier chipping. Dont skimp. Let it dry. Also, while I am glad I did the two rust coats for the practice and experience of doing it, one would likely have been sufficient considering how much shows through the paint... and i could have done done chipping in that coat as even with the addirional seal I found more came off with this round of stripping as well. Overall I amd very pleased with how this all came out! Next up is to add chipped and worn numbers to this layer so that it will all be weatered in the following steps along with the rest of the surface paint.
NEXT: DETAIL WEATHERING AND NEW PRODUCTS!