It has been just over a week since I have posted and I think I may go to a regular weekly post in the very near future instead of just this random sporadic thing. I think June sounds good. So starting in June I will be posting weekly..... ummm... I think I will do it on Saturdays. There chosen, random but chosen. Now that isnt to say I wont have special additional updates when the spirit moves me but I will definitely post each and every saturday.
Here are some of the upcoming things you can expect from LostInTheWarp:
- Flames of War conversion tutorial - changing a British pattern quad to a Canadian pattern
- pictures of the rareties and weirdness of my collection
- new pictures of many of my minis - including my first few golden demon pieces and smoe of my armies.
- How to: developing textures for sculpting
- reviews of sculpting media and their uses
- How to: make your own micro sculpting tools
- How to: make better washes
- more photos of top notch pieces for my friends galleries
- Step by step painting guide/blog for my new golden demon work
- and MUCH MUCH More!
Also my Best Man and Friend Mykal is heading off this week to live and work Japan so it may be a while before I see him again in the flesh. That being said I know that we will still be in touch (hell we have managed to do it since we were in Grade 7) and, as he has a blog ready to roll to cover some of his exploits, I will be adding a link to that blog here on my site. Other than that I want him to know I am proud of him and excited for him - this should prove to be one heck of an adventure!